Reznor® model UDX gas-fired unit heaters are great for space heating applications. These units are power vented to eliminate heat losses up the flue pipe. Model UDX is available in 14 sizes ranging from 30,000 to 400,000 BTUH gas input and are approved for installation in the United States and Canada by ETL.
UDX unit heaters feature a two-tone black and white powder coated, scratch-resistant paint scheme. Each unit has clean rounded corners and edges with no visible screws or fasteners.
For air circulation, model UDX uses an axial propellor fan.
- TCORE2® titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Multi-try, direct spark ignition with time lockout
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors designed for low noise operation
- External status indicating LED that blinks if there is a problem that needs service
- 7-segment display board that shows fault code for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Optional integrated downturn nozzle and integrated vertical louvers
- Sizes 30-400 certified for commercial/industrial heating applications
- Sizes 30-125 approved for use in residential garages and workshops