- The HandiWall 5″ Bike Hook with Locking Bracket holds one bike of any size upright by the tire on garage slatwall panels.
- New locking mechanism engages when installing the hook. Once seated into the slot of the wall panel, the lock closes and holds the hook in place. To remove it, simply press down on the spring-loaded lock.
- Hook is soft coated to protect bike. Unlike the old version of this bike hook, it stays on the wall.
- Fits standard 3″ on center slatwall panels in which the slots are L-shaped. Does not fit Crownwall, Proslat, Flowwall, Gladiator Gearwall, Rubbermaid or metal insert panels.
- Measures 5 7/8″ deep x 4″ h x 3 3/8″ w